I service entrepreneurs primarily in the USA, though I do handle international clients on occasion. My process allows me to work remotely or to travel to my clients when needed. I have a passion for helping others meet their goals, whether that means getting a bank loan, landing investor funding, or clarifying marketing strategy for their business.
- Masters In Business Administration (MBA) Magna Cum Laude
- Bachelors In Communications & Technical Writing, Summa Cum Laude
- Member of the Forbes Business Development Council
- Forbes Author & Contributor
- Authority Writer at Born2Invest
- Featured business authority on Entrepreneurs Television Network (ETVN)
- BBB Member & BBB Gold Star Certificate Recipient
- Resident Advisor for Business Plan Development for SBM Strategy Consultants
- Pitch Adviser for Entrepreneurs on Shark Tank inspired “Pitch Investors Live” platform
- Investor Pitch Adviser for Texas Investment Network, Florida Investment Network, Canadian Investment Network, New York Investment Network, California Investment Network, Georgia Investment Network, and more
As a parent with a young son and daughter (one of which who has special needs), to say that I stay pretty busy is a severe understatement! When I’m not spending time with my family, I try to stay active in local entrepreneur events and organizations and sponsor community events whenever possible, including the Houston version of Shark Tank by STARTHouston, Houston Area Urban League Entrepreneur series, and my local SCORE events. I am also the resident Pitch Consultant for multiple investment networks.
On January 20, 2017 I left the stability of my career with GE (General Electric) in Business Development as a Commercial Proposals Manager. I followed the next steps of my own business plan and launched full time as a Business Plan and Marketing Consultant, a side job I’ve been loving since 2009.
As a business plan and marketing professional, I constantly recognize great opportunities and have started and currently manage multiple businesses, including Written Success, plus a real estate company, car wash, and distribution businesses with my husband.
And yes, each of our businesses has a business plan and clear marketing strategy : )
Every endeavor we pursue allows me even more first hand knowledge in a variety of industries so I can better service my business plan clients.
Besides spending as much time with my family as possible, I also love to play the piano, like to read (hardcopy preferred over ebooks), and enjoy almost anything outdoors, especially bike riding and horseback riding. I am an INFJ personality type and by nature, tend to advocate for the success in others.
I completely empathize with my clients who have “taken the leap” into entrepreneurship. It takes guts to turn a passion into a day job. There is a mix of fear, exhilaration, and lots of unknowns. I feel so grateful that I am able to better support my clients with my similar experience. Most importantly, I love knowing that my business assists in the creation and success of countless other businesses.
For more about my career, including professional recommendations and accolades, feel free to check out my LinkedIn page.
I believe in being accessible and transparent. In order to support your success, I make sure you can access me directly at any time. If you would like to schedule time to talk with me about your situation and needs, feel free to schedule a free call with me – I’d love to hear from you!